TMA is the leading organization dedicated to turnaround management, corporate renewal and distressed investing. Joining a committee of the NYC Chapter is a great opportunity to become more involved with TMA and connect with other professionals in the turnaround industry.
If you are interested in serving on a committee of this dynamic organization:
1. You must be a member of the TMA New York City Chapter in order to be considered for a 2020 TMA NYC Committee position. To become a member or renew your current membership, click here.
2. Committee members are subject to certain expectations, including attendance at/participation in committee meetings and attendance at a minimum number of TMA NYC events.
3. If selected, please be prepared to attend the TMA NYC Annual Strategic Planning Meeting for all Board and committee members on Thursday, December 12th from 10-11:30AM, (breakfast will be served) in Manhattan. Location will be sent upon committee approval.
4. All committee member positions are one year term positions (January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020).
5. All 2019 TMA NYC Committee Members must re-apply via this Committee Nominations Form to serve on a 2020 committee.