Dear TMA NYC Member,
TMA is the leading organization dedicated to turnaround management, corporate renewal and distressed investing. Joining a committee of the NYC Chapter is a great opportunity to become more involved with TMA and connect with other professionals in the turnaround industry.
If you are interested in serving on a committee of this dynamic organization:
1. Review the TMA NYC 2021 Committee Opportunities here
2. Complete this Committee Nominations Form by Friday, November 13, 2020 @ NOON EST
1. You must be a member of the TMA New York City Chapter in order to be considered for a 2021 TMA NYC Committee position. To become a member or renew your current membership, click here.
2. Committee members are subject to certain expectations, including attendance at/participation in committee meetings and attendance at a minimum number of TMA NYC events.
3. If selected, please be prepared to virtually attend the TMA NYC Annual Strategic Planning Meeting for all Board and committee members on Thursday, December 10th from 10-11:30AM.
4. All committee member positions are one year term positions (January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021).
5. All 2020 TMA NYC Committee Members must re-apply via this Committee Nominations Form to serve on a 2021 committee.
QUESTIONS? Contact the TMA NYC Chapter Executive, Sarah Kuhns, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 932-5532.
Your Response is Due by: Noon | Friday | November 13, 2020
Pankaj Amin, 2020 TMA NYC President
& Marc Skapof, 2021 TMA NYC President-Elect
2022 TMA NextGen Leadership Conference is 2 WEEKS AWAY! July 14-15, the rising stars in turnaround and restructurin… https://t.co/BeChNDrh8S
In conclusion of #PRIDEMONTH we interviewed TMA Global CEO, Scott Stuart, an advocate for the LGBTQAI+ community an… https://t.co/ySSIZxqZRf
Acceptance of submissions for the 2022 TMA Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards close TOMORROW. Submit you… https://t.co/mmgMecUS4y
Erica Richards, a TMA member who believes that building support within the LGBTQ+ community is valuable in developi… https://t.co/TwOhkmgVEy