TMA is the leading organization dedicated to turnaround management, corporate renewal and distressed investing. Joining a committee of the NYC Chapter is a great opportunity to become more involved with TMA and connect with other professionals in the turnaround industry.
If you are interested in serving on a committee of this dynamic organization:
1. You must be a member of the TMA New York City Chapter in order to be considered for a 2022 TMA NYC Committee position. To become a member or renew your current membership, click here.
2. Committee members are subject to certain expectations, including attendance at/participation in committee meetings and attendance at a minimum number of TMA NYC events.
3. If selected, please be prepared to virtually attend the TMA NYC Annual Strategic Planning Meeting for all Board and committee members on Thursday, December 9th from 10-11:30AM ET.
4. All committee member positions are one year term positions (January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2022).
5. All 2021 TMA NYC Committee Members must re-apply via this Committee Nominations Form to serve on a 2022 committee.
Marc Skapof, 2021 TMA NYC President
& Heidi Sorvino 2022 TMA NYC President-Elect
Your Response is Due by: 5PM ET on Friday, November 12, 2021
Contact Sarah Kuhns, Chapter Executive at email@example.com | (646) 932-5532
Joining us at the TMA NOW/IWIRC Luncheon, sponsored by Arch + Beam and Carl Marks Advisors, is Victoria Eady Butler… https://t.co/VpTD5ENmwo
Whether you’re onsite or online, you’ll enjoy all the amazing virtual elements at The 2021 TMA Annual, Oct. 26-29.… https://t.co/itADaesM85
@BurrForman and TMA Global Chair (and Burr Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Team Chair) @DerekFMeek are proud to su… https://t.co/YiZWbcQXva
@BurrForman and TMA Global Chair (and Burr Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy Team Chair) @DerekFMeek are proud to su… https://t.co/PjyLL6UnAr