The Turnaround Management Association (TMA) is the only international nonprofit association dedicated to corporate renewal, corporate restructuring and turnaround management. The organization has more than 9,000 members in 49 chapters including 32 in North America.
As one of the first regional chapters to incorporate and one of 32 located in North America, the Pittsburgh Chapter was established in 1994 to strengthen the regional economy and foster best practices, career opportunities and peer networking for corporate renewal professionals. Twenty-six years later, it remains an invaluable, dynamic and active chapter.
Currently, TMA Pittsburgh has over 100 individual members, including turnaround practitioners, interim corporate managers, financial and operating advisors, accountants, attorneys, lenders, equity investors, investment bankers and other professionals.
TMA members have the opportunity to experience:
- Annual golf outings and holiday galas
- Certification programs
- Monthly networking, educational and leadership events
- Awards programs
- 10,000 members
- 54 Chapters
- 34 Chapters in North America
- 20 International
Become a Sponsor Today.
Click here to view TMA Pittsburgh's Annual Sponsorship form.
Or contact Kelly Szejko at 412-228-5885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Sponsorship Benefits:
- One complimentary referral ticket to regular events only* (To be used for a banker or potential new TMA Pittsburgh members)
- Member rate for firm's associates at all regular TMA Pittsburgh Events
- Discounted pricing for Annual Golf Outing and Holiday Gala
- Complimentary tickets to regular TMA Pittsburgh virtual events
- Logo displayed on TMA Pittsburgh website and regular event PowerPoint slides
- Sponsor recognition on email invitations (50+ per year)
- Sponsor ribbons on name badges
- Recognition at podium
- Pre-list of registrants for each event (upon request)
- Literature/promotional item(s) place on the registration table for regular events (Upon request and provided by sponsor)
- Opportunity to recommend and get involved with programming
*Excludes the TMA Pittsburgh Awards Event, Golf Outing and Holiday Party.