The Turnaround Management Association (TMA) is the only international nonprofit association dedicated to corporate renewal, corporate restructuring and turnaround management. The organization has more than 9,000 members in 49 chapters including 32 in North America.
As one of the first regional chapters to incorporate and one of 32 located in North America, the Pittsburgh Chapter was established in 1994 to strengthen the regional economy and foster best practices, career opportunities and peer networking for corporate renewal professionals. Twenty-six years later, it remains an invaluable, dynamic and active chapter.
Currently TMA Pittsburgh has over 100 individual members, including turnaround practitioners, interim corporate managers, financial and operating advisors, accountants, attorneys, lenders, equity investors, investment bankers and other professionals.
TMA members have the opportunity to experience:
- Annual golf outings and holiday galas
- Certification programs
- Monthly networking, educational and leadership events
- Awards programs
- 9,000 members
- 55 Chapters
- 32 Chapters in North America
- 24 International
Become a Sponsor Today.
Click here to view TMA Pittsburgh's Annual Sponsorship form.
Or contact Micah Whitfield at 412-228-3289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Sponsorship Benefits:
- One complimentary referral ticket to regular events only (To be used for a banker or potential new TMA Pittsburgh members)
- Discounted pricing for Annual Golf Outing and Holiday Gala
- Display logo on TMA Pittsburgh website, year-round
- Display logo on regular event PowerPoint slide
- Sponsor recognition on all email invitations (Over 50+ emails per year)
- Sponsor ribbons on name badges at all events
- Recognition at the podium at one event per year
- Literature/promotional items placed on registration table at regular events (Upon request and provided by sponsor)
- Pre-list of registrants for each event (Upon request)
NEW* Complimentary Virtual Add-On Sponsorship Benefits:
- Complimentary program registrations
- Sponsor logo on slide during program
- Thank you email (includes survey) with sponsor logos following programs