The Turnaround Management Association (TMA) is the only international nonprofit association dedicated to corporate renewal, corporate restructuring and turnaround management. The organization has more than 9,000 members in 49 chapters including 32 in North America.
As one of the first regional chapters to incorporate and one of 32 located in North America, the Pittsburgh Chapter was established in 1994 to strengthen the regional economy and foster best practices, career opportunities and peer networking for corporate renewal professionals. Twenty-six years later, it remains an invaluable, dynamic and active chapter.
Currently TMA Pittsburgh has over 100 individual members, including turnaround practitioners, interim corporate managers, financial and operating advisors, accountants, attorneys, lenders, equity investors, investment bankers and other professionals.
TMA members have the opportunity to experience:
- Annual golf outings and holiday galas
- Certification programs
- Monthly networking, educational and leadership events
- Awards programs
- 9,000 members
- 55 Chapters
- 32 Chapters in North America
- 24 International
Become a Sponsor Today.
Click here to view TMA Pittsburgh's Annual Sponsorship form.
Or contact Kelly Szejko at 412-228-5886 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Sponsorship Benefits:
- Display logo on TMA Pittsburgh website, year round
- Display logo on regular event PowerPoint slide
- Sponsor recognition on all email invitations
- Sponsor ribbons on name badges at all events
- One complimentary referral ticket (to be used for a banker or potential new TMA Pittsburgh member) to regular events only.
- Recognition at podium at one event per year (promotional items can be placed on seats for this event)
- Literature or promotional items may be placed on registration table for regular events